Add to Technorati Favorites

Blog by

  • +1
Van Gogh Alive and so is downtown Phoenix

February 29th, 2012
HI,

I had the pleasure of attending a special event this morning at the Arizona Science Center.  I have been a member of the AZSC before, and have always loved it.  Their capital campaign and revitalization of the facility has been fantastic.  There are so many changes and improvements.  The great thing is that these improvements aren't limited to the Science Center.  More on that in a minute. ...

  • +1
Revitalization coming to Scottsdale's McDowell corridor

February 28th, 2012
In the economic and real estate slump all types of real estate have been hard.  So, it is always good to hear about new development especially in the commercial segment.  The McDowell Corridor in South Scottsdale has been home to numerous car dealerships and retail for years.  There was a time that a lot of businesses disappeared and over the past decade or so signs of new life, especially AS ...

  • +1
Desert Ridge homes for sale 2-22-12

February 22nd, 2012

There are 5 new Desert Ridge listings within the last week.  Three are condos inToscana and Aviano.  They range in price from $220,000 to $299,300.  Square footage ranges from 1388 to 1577.  The Aviano condo is 3/2.5 and the Toscana condos are both 2/2. The larger one includes a den.  There are two single family homes ranging from 1322 sf,  3/2 to 1394sf, 3/2.  Prices range from $12 ...

  • +1
Who pays the commissions?

February 17th, 2012
HI,

It is interesting to note that many people don't know how Realtors get paid in real estate transactions. Some of this may come from the fact that agency relationships vary from state to state and indeed across the globe.  In Arizona, commonly a listing agent represents the seller, and a buyer's agent represents the buyer.  The seller pays all commissions and the listing agent through agree ...

  • +1
Congrats!

February 7th, 2012
Congratulations to Rhonda W. on your new home.  I wish you and the boys many good times and a comfortable life there.

Adam Tarr PC
Citywide Real Estate

  • +1
Desert Ridge January stats

February 7th, 2012

Desert Ridge is a wonderful Master Planned community located in Northeast Phoenix.  Situated by the intersection of two freeways, access to all parts of the Phoenix metro area is convenient.  Desert Ridge is known for it's variety of shopping, dining, and homes as well as award winning schools and the world reknown JW Marriot Desert Ridge Resort.
Check out more on Desert Ridge here.

  ...

  • +1
Desert Ridge homes for sale 2/6

February 7th, 2012

There are 12 new Desert Ridge listings within the last week, including 4 specs from Pulte.  One  of these is a condos inBella Monte  It is a 2/2+ den with 1697 sf. The two single family homes range from 1448 sf,  3/2.5 to 2897 sf with 4/3.    If one of these or any other Desert Ridge home interests you, I'll be happy to assist you with your search.  See the link below for all curren ...

  • +1
January market stats

February 2nd, 2012
HI,

Looking at year over year, there were gains as expected.  The actual number of residential sales dropped roughly 1% from January 2011 from 6523 to 6454.  But, total sales volume was up 3%.  The average price of sales was also up 4% from $157,025 in January 2011 to 163,684 in Jan.'12.  Median pricing increased from $110K past January to $120K this year.  Average days on market dro ...

Archives

Newsletter
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
website counter