Energy Wise Real Estate Solutions
If you could:
- Receive $5-25K in upgrades (for example, new Energy Star appliances,new or upgraded HVAC, water heater, ceiling fans, window shades, energy efficient lighting, trees and more),
- Receive cash rebates that may help pay your moving expenses,
- Receive special tax credits,
- Lower your monthly electric bills,
- Live in a more comfortable, healthier and safer home,
Wouldn't you want to know how?
What if, along with all that, your home's value increased by at least 10% before you ever moved in?
Still not convinced? What if you got all these benefits and it didn't cost you a dime out of pocket? Well, now you are probably saying we need to talk. I will be happy to discuss all of the possibilities for your home search that will achieve all of this.
The price of a home is not just what it costs to purchase (PITI-Prinicipal + Interest+ Taxes + Insurance), but it is also what it costs to run and maintain the house. The second largest housing expense after a mortgage is the electric bill. So, I like my clients to understand it's now PITIE..Principal + Interest+ Taxes + Insurance + Energy.
If you are looking for a home and want to learn more about how you can get all the advantages listed above, Please let me know how! Please fill out the form below and I will be happy to discuss it with you further.
Fill out my online form.