Add to Technorati Favorites

Blog by

<< back to article list

  • +1
Canadian purchasing in AZ will need an ITIN


Any Canadian citizen or other foreign national will eventually need to get and ITIN from the IRS.  I discuss some details in the video below.  If you have any question about this or any other aspect of buying here as a Canadian, please feel free to contact me.
Adam Tarr PC Citywide Real Estate Phoenix, AZ 480-236-7374


website counter